Deadline: May 14
Scholarship in UAE
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship or PhD scholarship, you are in the right place. Not only Bachelor’s degree scholarship and postgraduate scholarship, you will find a lot of community scholarship, private scholarship, research scholarship and fellowship in scholarshipcare.com. It is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. There are hundreds of website offer financial aid and scholarship information. But the easiest way to apply for a scholarship is here on scholarshipcare.com. You will find step by step application process, regular scholarship updates and the most attractive thing, you will find all scholarship information for free in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
- Attractive monthly stipend: During MSc: AED 14,000 and PhD: AED 18,000
- Full payment of all tuition fees
- Support for attending conferences
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Master of Science (MSc) / Master of Arts (MA): Applicants for Master’s programs must earn Bachelor degree with a minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 3.0 out of 4.0, or equivalent (e.g. an upper second-class honours in UK-style degree) in a discipline relevant to the applicable program.
Doctor of Philosophy (PhD) in Engineering: PhD applicants must earn Master degree with a minimum CGPA of 3.25 out of 4.0, or equivalent (e.g. an upper second-class honors in UK-style Master by taught courses with a minimum average of 63% or a Pass in a Master by Research / M.Phil.) in a relevant discipline.
College Admission Requirement
Test Requirement: A minimum GRE Quantitative score of 155. PhD applicants who do not have the required minimum GRE but have one or more publications in peer-reviewed journals may be considered for admission.
English Language Requirement: Subject to review and approval by the Office of Student Recruitment and Admissions, an applicant may be exempted from the English test score requirement if he or she meets the following criteria:
- A native speaker of English who has completed his/her undergraduate/graduate education in English medium institution in a country where English is the official language.
- An applicant admitted to and graduated from an English medium institution that can provide evidence of acquiring a minimum TOEFL score of 61 iBT or its equivalent (e.g., a minimum Academic IELTS score of 5.0 out of 9) upon admission to the undergraduate program; or a minimum TOEFL score of 70 iBT or its equivalent (e.g. a minimum Academic IELTS score of 5.5) upon admission to the prior graduate program.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Prospective applicants should complete the online application form. The following required documents should be scanned in clear and legible form and attached to the online application form:
- Certificated copy of the applicant’s Bachelor/Master certificate (as applicable).
- Equivalency certificate issued by the UAE Ministry of Higher Education for applicants that have graduated from institutions outside the UAE.
- Official transcript showing the grading scale.
- English language proficiency score report (minimum 6.5 Academic IELTS or 91 IBT-TOEFL). Original score reports can be sent directly by your institution to the University. The Khalifa University institutional TOEFL code is 0960.
- Official GRE General Test score. Original score reports can be sent directly to the University. Khalifa University institutional GRE code is 0822.
- Detailed Curriculum Vitae (CV).
- Personal photograph with white background.
- Valid passport. International applicants who reside in the UAE should upload a clear copy of their valid UAE visa.
- Family book (Khulasat Al Qaid – for UAE nationals only)
- Valid UAE national ID card (for national and non-national applicants who currently reside in the UAE).
- Statement of Purpose (approximately 400 to 1,000 words)
MBA degree helps to get a better job. Most of the managerial position requires MBA degree. That is why after completing Bachelor’s degree program, it is wise to attend an MBA program. A bachelor’s degree will help you to get a job. But an MBA degree will help you to thrive in you job. MBA degree can help you getting quick promotion. At the same time, an MBA degree can help you getting higher salary. However, after joining in a job, it becomes difficult for students to attend MBA program. Here online MBA programs can help. When a student attend online MBA program, he can attend online MBA class and does job at the same time. Online MBA degrees are very effective. Especially online MBA degree in Marketing or online MBA degree in accounting is very helpful. If you want a better career, or want to thrive faster in your career, an MBA degree is mandatory. In order to make life easier, online MBA degree is most helpful. So, the choice is yours. MBA degree or online MBA degree, both will have same impact. However, earning an online MBA degree is much easier. And at the same time earning an online MBA degree is cheaper yet more effective.