Global Development Institute Scholarship in UK
Deadline: 26 May
Scholarship in UK
Master’s Degree Scholarship
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
The Global Development Institute (GDI) is pleased to announce the availability of nine scholarships for overseas applicants, providing full tuition fee waivers for on-campus Masters programmes commencing in September 2017.
Host Institution(s): Global Development Institute, University of Manchester, United Kingdom. GDI Development Leadership Scholarships at Manchester University
Level/Field of study:
• MSc Development Economics and Policy
• MSc International Development: Public Policy and Management
• MSc International Development, including the following pathways (Development Management; Environment, Climate Change and Development; Globalisation, Trade and Industry; Politics, Governance and Development Policy; Poverty, Inequality and Development; Poverty, Conflict and Reconstruction)
• MSc Human Resources Development (International Development)
• MSc ICTs for Development
• MSc Management and Information Systems: Change and Development
• MSc Management and Implementation of Development Projects
• MSc Organisational Change and Development
Target group: National of and resident of OECD countries
Scholarship value/duration: Full tuition fee waivers
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
- Applicants must already hold an unconditional offer for an eligible Masters programme (please see list above for relevant Masters programmes for each scholarship).
- Applicants must be a national of and resident in a DAC-listed least developed, other low-income or lower-middle income country. The full list of eligible countries can be found below.
- Applicants for international scholarships must not have previously studied in an OECD country.
- Applicants must hold a First Class Honours bachelor’s degree or equivalent, and an overall score of 6.5 in IELTS (or similar exam), with 6.5 in writing and no other subsections below 6.0.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants should email a 500-word statement detailing how they will apply their learning to develop a credible career track into development leadership. The closing date for applications for September 2017 will be 26 May 2017, but earlier application is advisable.
It is important to visit the official website (link found below) for detailed information on how to apply for this scholarship.