General KTH Scholarship
The scholarships are provided to the students who are outstanding in their courses and have achieved good grades.
Benefits of the Scholarship
- Students will be waived totally with their tuition fees
Eligibility and Criteria
- This scholarship is only for the Undergraduate students
- At least need to study 3 year at KTH
- Need to get at least 4.3CGPA every year
- Can apply in the first year but third year students are more preferred to get this scholarship
How to Apply
- First need to get admitted to the KTH
- After Third they can apply
- Fill up the form from the office with full educational details
- Submit it to the Financial office of KTH
You are a job holder and not getting enough time to complete master’s degree. It’s a very common scenario in every office. But master’s degree essential for career growth. Here online master’s degree program can be very helpful. An accredited online master’s degree program can be completed while holding a regular job. But one thing must be ensured. That is the online master’s program must have to be an accredited online master’s program. If it is not accredited, then the online master’s program will not be that valuable. So an accredited online master’s degree is mandatory. Now what is the benefit of accredited online master’s program? First of all, an accredited online master’s program doesn’t require to attend the class in person. As a result, students can save time. While holding a job, sometimes huge workload may arise. Students who will enroll in an accredited online master’s program can focus on job and attend the class as per his free time. An accredited online master’s program is always flexible of time and location. That is why more and more students are being enrolled in accredited online masters programs.