Future Leaders Scholarship in UK
Deadline: May 31
Scholarship in UK
Master’s Degree Scholarship
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
The University is delighted to offer a £10,000 scholarship to attract an outstanding student to study for a full-time Masters degree in the School of English commencing in 2017-18. UK, Europe and International students are eligible to apply.
The University of Sussex is a leading higher education and research institution near Brighton, in the south of England. Its goal is to deliver teaching and learning programmes that are informed by current research are attractive to students from all socioeconomic and cultural backgrounds, and which deliver skills for life.
Normally at least an upper second-class (or, in some subjects, a lower second-class) undergraduate honours degree or other professional qualification or experience of equivalent standing is required. In terms of IELTS, the standard requirement is IELTS 6.5 overall, with at least 6.0 in each section.
- Scholarships are availble for masters degree programme at University of Sussex.
- Scholarships are offered in diverse fields within School of English to help students in upgrading their education.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship, you must have accepted a full-time place on one of the following Masters degrees in the School of English comencing in September 2017:
- Applied Linguistics MA
- Creative and Critical Writing MA
- English: Literature, Culture and Theory MA
- Modern and Contemporary Literature, Culture and Thought MA
- Sexual Dissidence MA
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirements: It is assumed that all students in the summer program will be fluent in English. The modules are intensive, and they will need good language skills to keep up. For students whose first language is not English, you will need to provide evidence of suitable English Language qualifications as follows:
- International English Language Testing System (IELTS): 6.5, with a minimum of 6.0 in each component
- Pearson’s Test of English (Academic) with 62 overall with at least 56 in all four skills
- Cambridge Advanced Certificate in English (CAE): grade B
- Test of English as a Foreign Language internet-based (TOEFL IBT): 88 overall with 20 in listening, 19 in reading, 21 in speaking and 23 in writing
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
In order to be considered for the scholarship you should submit the following documents by 31 May (either by email to english-at-sussex.ac.uk or in hard copy to the School of English at the address below):
- A cover letter
- A CV
- A transcript of your undergraduate degree
The scholarship will be awarded on the basis of previous academic performance and potential future academic performance.