Bournemouth University PhD Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in UK
Scholarship for PhD Program
The Bournemouth University is looking for excellent applicants for its Fully-Funded PhD Studentship. The studentship is available for international students.
The aim of the studentship is to develop and validate a novel smartphone application for the assessment of both acute and chronic stress during everyday life.
Bournemouth University (abbreviated BU) is a public university in Bournemouth, Dorset, England, with its main campus situated in neighbouring Poole.
- Studentship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Studentship is awarded in the field of Development of a smartphone app to investigate stress and eating behaviours.
Amount of Scholarship:
Fully-Funded PhD studentship which includes a stipend of £14,000 each year to support your living costs.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Candidates for a PhD Studentship should demonstrate outstanding qualities and be motivated to complete a PhD in 3 years.
- For fully funded studentship candidates must demonstrate outstanding academic potential with preferably a 1st class honours degree and/or a Master’s degree with distinction or equivalent Grade Point Average. An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) is essential for candidates for whom English is not their first language. In addition to satisfying basic entry criteria, BU will look closely at the qualities, skills and background of each candidate and what they can bring to their chosen research project in order to ensure successful completion.
- Honours and/or Masters Degrees must be in an appropriate discipline: Psychology, Nutrition, Public Health, Cognitive Science, Human Computer Interaction or Computing. Prior knowledge of smartphone application development is not required, but some computing experience would be desirable.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have Honours and/or Masters Degrees.
English Language Requirements: An IELTS (Academic) score of 6.5 minimum (with a minimum 5.5 in each component) is essential for candidates for whom English is not their first language.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply via online: