Full Tuition iCAM PhD Scholarship at Bond University in Australia
Deadline: October 31
Scholarship in Australia
Scholarship for PhD Program
Higher studies in Australia? Is it a good choice? Every day, thousands of students ask the same question. Which country should they go to get higher education? Higher education in Australia is definitely a good choice. And there are lots of opportunities of scholarship in Australia. Every year hundreds of students get scholarship in Australia. Australia has numerous universities which are within top 500 position in world ranking. At the same time environment in Australia is very student friendly. A report shows that in Australia students from different nations don’t face any kind of racism. That is another bright side of higher studies and scholarship in Australia. However, the education cost in Australia is high. In scholarshipin.com, we have gathered the top scholarships offered in Australia to help students with the tuition fee. In this section of scholarshipin.com there are more than 50 top scholarships of Australia has been highlighted. If you are looking for scholarship in Australia, then you are at the right place. Scholarshipin.com has made scholarship in Australia search easier for the students. Although we didn’t cover all of the scholarships of Australia, we focused on the top scholarships of Australia only.
Bond University is now accepting applications for PhD position and Scholarship within the Faculty of Society & Design – Interdisciplinary Centre for the Artificial Mind (iCAM) in Australia. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
Bond University is establishing the Interdisciplinary Centre for the Artificial Mind (iCAM), under the leadership of Professor Irini Giannopulu. The Centre is devoted to the analysis of the mind’s development across the lifespan, and in interaction with artificial environments (robots, virtual/augmented/mixed reality). iCAM is based in the Faculty of Society & Design, with an interdisciplinary and international team of researchers in the areas of Cognitive Neuroscience, Psychology, Mathematics and Engineering.
- Scholarship is available to pursue PhD programme.
- Scholarship is awarded within the Faculty of Society & Design – Interdisciplinary Centre for the Artificial Mind (iCAM)
Amount of Scholarship:
Full tuition fees are awarded as well as a tax-free stipend of AU$26,000 per annum for three years.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- A degree with a substantial research project (e.g. Research Masters’ degree, Masters’ degree with treatise component, or Bachelor degree with honours) in psychology or a related area;
- Excellent analysis and writing skills;
- Exceptional interpersonal communication skills and demonstrated ability to work in a multi-disciplinary research team environment;
- Competence in mathematical modelling and excellent programming skills (e.g. Python, Java, C/C++, Matlab);
- Capacity to seek scholarship funds, with support from supervisors;
- Cultural awareness and sensitivity in dealing with colleagues and research participants from diverse backgrounds.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: A degree with a substantial research project (e.g. Research Masters’ degree, Masters’ degree with treatise component, or Bachelor degree with honours) in psychology or a related area.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Completed applications should be sent to:
Peta Dawson/Kayleigh Corlett
Your Expression of Interest should include:
- Your CV and copy of academic transcript
- Brief statement of support from an academic referee
- Sample of written work, ideally appropriate for an academic audience (e.g. honours thesis, peer-reviewed journal article, essay written during coursework study or similar)
- “Statement of Purpose” describing your interests, reasons for pursuing this opportunity and longer-term goals (max. 1-2 pages)