Full-time MBA Scholarship in UK
Deadline: June 30
Scholarship in UK
Henley Business School is pleased to offer Full-time MBA Scholarships for September 2017 intake. Both national and international students are apply to apply for these scholarships.
Henley Business School aims to empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
Henley Business School is the business school of the University of Reading. It was formed by merging the previously independent Henley Management College, formerly the Administrative Staff College, with the existing business school of the University of Reading.
If student’s native language is not English, they will need to provide evidence of their ability to study in English.
Amount of Scholarship:
transferred to another intake if a student chooses to defer their entry.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
- Candidates must hold an unconditional offer for the September 2017 intake of the Full-time MBA programme. We are looking for exceptional candidates who will add considerable value to the programme based on an outstanding academic or professional background. Applicants will be considered based on the strength of their MBA application, including the essay questions and the interview.
- Scholarships are awarded by an academic panel of Henley Business School whose decision is final and not open to discussion or appeal by applicants.
College Admission Requirement
- A minimum of three years post qualification work experience with strong evidence of achievement and career progression
- A good undergraduate honours degree or equivalent
- Evidence of English language proficiency
English Language Requirement: If student’s native language is not English, they will need to provide evidence of their ability to study in English.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants holding a full unconditional offer of a place on the Henley Full-time MBA for 2017 will automatically be considered for a scholarship (if they have indicated their interest on the application form). All applications must be submitted online along with the following documents:
- A completed online application form
- Admission questions – a. Why are you considering an MBA at this point in your career? b. Why would you like to apply to Henley? Please give three specific reasons based on the research you have done so far. c. How will you contribute to the Henley Business School MBA community? d. Please can you give two examples of how your experience (professional or otherwise) has prepared you to undertake an MBA. Please note: These questions will also be used to assess your eligibility for a scholarship, which is awarded on the basis of academic merit, if you have passed the threshold for consideration at interview. Please ensure you fully answer the questions as outlined above and not a generic Statement of Purpose/Personal Statement. Any applications which do not include answers to the above questions cannot be considered for a scholarship award.
- Up to date CV (in the template provided)
- Two professional references
- Degree transcript and certificate
- Proof of GMAT/GRE score (if applicable)
- Proof of English language ability (if applicable)