Foreign Language Scholarship in Greece
Deadline: September 11
Scholarship in Greece
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Master’s Degree Scholarship
To apply for scholarship or grants online, scholarshipcare.com is the best website. You will find numerous collection of scholarships and grants here. This website is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants because of several reasons. Scholarshipcare.com not only have regular scholarship information, but also have community scholarship, private scholarship, university organized scholarship and a rich collection of world’s most of the easy scholarships. We understand what students need. They want specific information about the scholarship and step by step application procedure. In scholarshipcare.com, student gets what they want. You will find step by step application process for each scholarship. At the same time, you will regularly scholarship updates based on the deadline. We have a large collection of undergraduate scholarship, master’s degree scholarship and PhD scholarship. No matter what types of scholarship you are looking for, whether Bachelor’s degree scholarship or postgraduate scholarship or PhD scholarship, you will find plenty of scholarship opportunities in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Incomplete, inaccurate or illegible applications will be rejected.
- Candidates who are or have been scholars of IKY are excluded from it Choice.
- Candidates who are prosecuted by the Competent Authorities are excluded from it Choice.
- Applications from candidates in the final year of study, before taking the degree
- They will not be examined.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Candidates must:
- To be alogeneous or expatriates, ie not to have Greek citizenship.
- Do not have dual citizenship (foreign and Greek).
- To hold a university degree from a University abroad.
- Age up to 40 years old on 01/01/2017.
- Not to be resident in Greece.
- The knowledge of the Greek language they will acquire after this cycle Monitoring, facilitating their work or promoting Greek Language and culture abroad.
- Candidates should meet the above conditions by the deadline
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
- Application, completed in all points, signed and with one (1) recent Photo.
- Recent curriculum vitae (in English or Greek).
- University degrees.
- Certificate of knowledge of Greek (if any) or English or French.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation (in Greek, English or French only) by University professor at all levels.
- Certificate of seniority in teaching the Greek language, provided there is.
- Recent (to be issued approximately one (1) month prior to the submission of the application)
- Medical certificate of a state hospital, or equivalent recognized from which it would appear that the candidate does not suffer from
- A disease likely to constitute a risk to public health or safety (according to the International data and the World Health Organization).
- Copy of valid passport/police ID.
These are submitted in paper form through the Hellenic Diplomatic Authorities and to IKY are submitted in electronic form to e-mail: foreigners-at-iky.gr. Candidates who are in Greece can apply when submitting their application. To address the diplomatic authorities of their country in Greece. The relevant forms are available from the Greek Diplomatic Authorities, from the offices of the IKY Or from the Foundation’s website. The application will be submitted in accordance with Annexes 1 or 2 (Application Form to Greek or English).
Why do we need list of nationally accredited online colleges and universities? Is it really important to know about the list of nationally accredited online colleges and universities? To answer these questions let’s start with benefits of list of nationally accredited online colleges and universities. A list of nationally accredited online colleges and universities helps students to understand the quality of an online college. List of nationally accredited online colleges and universities also help them to compare among different online colleges and universities. The list of nationally accredited online colleges and universities works as a guideline for students want to get admitted in online colleges and online universities. That is why list of nationally accredited online colleges and universities. And list of nationally accredited online colleges and universities is very important. Because without the list of nationally accredited online colleges and universities how can someone decide where to get admitted and where to no? That is why list of nationally accredited online colleges and universities is very important.