FH Aachen Scholarship in Germany
Deadline: July 30
Scholarship in Germany
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Master’s Scholarship
To apply for scholarship or grants online, scholarshipcare.com is the best website. You will find numerous collection of scholarships and grants here. This website is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants because of several reasons. Scholarshipcare.com not only have regular scholarship information, but also have community scholarship, private scholarship, university organized scholarship and a rich collection of world’s most of the easy scholarships. We understand what students need. They want specific information about the scholarship and step by step application procedure. In scholarshipcare.com, student gets what they want. You will find step by step application process for each scholarship. At the same time, you will regularly scholarship updates based on the deadline. We have a large collection of undergraduate scholarship, master’s degree scholarship and PhD scholarship. No matter what types of scholarship you are looking for, whether Bachelor’s degree scholarship or postgraduate scholarship or PhD scholarship, you will find plenty of scholarship opportunities in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
Each month, scholarship recipients are paid € 300. The scholarship is awarded for a year, and it is paid out during university vacation as well. During the time of support, the university offers a non-material accompanying programme. Moreover, contact is established between the respective scholarship sponsor (generally, a regional business enterprise) and the scholarship recipients to allow them to get acquainted with each other. The applicants should, therefore, have a basic interest in establishing contact with the supporting business enterprise/institutions.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- A formal requirement for the awarding of a scholarship is being registered as a full student at the FH Aachen. Other people who may apply are those who are about to start their course of study at the FH Aachen , i.e. who wish to take up their studies in the winter semester 2017/2018, but haven’t registered yet. At the time of the scholarship award procedure, the applicants should be in the standard period of study and be registered for at least two more semesters. (Cf. Scholarship Guideline)
- The scholarships are awarded per faculty and degree programme, respectively. For the selection, the grades within a degree programme are taken into consideration.
- The scholarship is awarded independent of income and BAFöG (The Federal Training Assistance Act).
- A so-called “double funding” through a combination with other scholarship sponsors (organisations for the promotion of young talent, DAAD…) is not possible.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirements: The FH Aachen Language CentreSprachenzentrum provides foreign language teaching and language examinations on all campuses of the FH Aachen: Aachen, Jülich, Linnich and Geilenkirchen. Each campus has an office that provides advice and further services for students and potential student. The Sprachenakademie organizes:
- Language courses within the faculty, running during a semester
- Summer/Winter school (cross-faculty and intensive language courses offered during the semester break)
- Language exams/certificates: linguistic entrance tests for selected courses, English language tests for international academic entrance (IELTS, TOEFL, etc).
- Technical English/French courses, specifically tailored for the respective degree program
- Courses in English, Chinese, French, Spanish, Swedish, Japanese, Russian, Italian, and Dutch
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of application is online. The FH scholarships are awarded annually at the start of the winter semester. At this time, the application portal is closed. The next application phase for the 2017/2018 funding period takes place from June 1, 2017 to July 30, 2017.
You can apply only during the application period and online under the following link:
Low cost accredited online colleges don’t mean they are low in quality. Thousands of search are being made every day for low cost accredited online colleges. Because college education are not cheap. And many student cannot afford it. As a result demand of low cost accredited online colleges are rising day by day. As people more migrating to online education degree programs faster than ever, the demand of low cost accredited online colleges are also rising faster than ever. But there is a tendency of thinking low cost accredited online college means low quality online college. However, these concepts about low cost accredited online colleges are wrong. Low cost accredited online colleges means the online colleges have been accredited properly but they education cost is not very high. That means low cost accredited online colleges are more student friendly. And of course low cost accredited online colleges are affordable.