Erasmus University Rotterdam Individual Grants for Excellent Non-EEA Students
Deadline: May 15
Scholarship in Netherlands
Scholarship for Masters Program
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is offering Individual grants for excellent non-EEA students. Scholarships are awarded to pursue Master in Health Care Management or the master Health Economics, Policy & Law for the academic year 2017-2018.
Erasmus University Rotterdam is a public university located in Rotterdam, Netherlands, the city that also houses the largest port in Europe. The university is named after Desiderius Erasmus Roterodamus, a 15th-century humanist and theologian.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in Health Care Management or the master Health Economics, Policy & Law.
- The scholarship amounts to € 5,000. You will receive this in the first year of your studies. The scholarship will only be rewarded when you will start with the same programme for which you have applied and for which you have received admission.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
For students to be eligible for this individual grant, they must:
- be accepted and enrolled for either the master Health Care Management or the master Health Economics, Policy & Law in the academic year 2017-2018 as of 1 September 2017 at the latest; and
- reside in the Netherlands, Belgium, Luxembourg or the following states of the Federal Republic of Germany: North Rhine-Westphalia, Lower Saxony or Bremen as of 1 September 2017 at the latest; and
- be a national of a non-EEA country; and
- have a bachelor degree with excellent results at university-level (students holding a degree from a university of applied sciences are not eligible for the grant) and in a relevant field;
- be able to demonstrate excellence (an average final result of at least 8.0 or equivalent) in the student’s prior education (the bachelor degree that enables the student to be accepted for the master programme Health Care Management or Health Economics, Policy & Law); and
- be motivated to graduate within one academic year and with excellent results, which must be demonstrated by a personal letter of motivation to the iBMG grant committee. The letter of motivation must describe the importance of the grant for the student and for his/her country of residence as well as the importance for iBMG.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have their previous degree.
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The registration form shall be completed only if accompanied by:
- a thesis is written during the student’s prior education (if the thesis is not finished yet or is not in English an English abstract of 3 A4 pages will have to be attached);
- a personal letter of motivation;
- a different letter of recommendation than the one used to apply for the master programme;
Students will be notified of the iBMG grant committee’s decision by no later than 1 July