Entrepreneurship Scholarship in UK
Scholarship in UK
Master’s Degree Scholarship / Scholarship for MBA Program
The Imperial College Business School is offering Entrepreneurship Scholarship to pursue full time MBA Scholarships to study in the UK. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme. Imperial College Business School is a triple accredited business school located in London, United Kingdom and a constituent of Imperial College London. The current business school was opened in 2004 by Queen Elizabeth II.
All programs at Imperial College Business School are linguistically demanding, and therefore strong English language skills are critical to academic success on student’s MBA and in their future career.
Amount of Scholarship:
One award of £23,500 is available.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The scholarship will be awarded to applicants based on the following criteria:
- A strong track record as an entrepreneur who has experienced the full life-cycle of a start-up – from opportunity recognition through market entry to growth and maturity, and possibly having exited the business
- A clear desire to continue your entrepreneurial journey at Imperial, and to contribute to enterprise activities within the Business School and entrepreneurial life across the College.
- Ambitions to scale an existing idea or business plan through the skills, network and experience you acquire during the MBA.
- Your responses to the scholarship questions, as outlined below.
- Your performance during the admissions process, including your written application, interview performance and your professional references
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a strong track record as an entrepreneur who has experienced the full life-cycle of a start-up – from opportunity recognition through market entry to growth and maturity, and possibly having exited the business.
Test Requirement: If students are taking the GMAT, they will need an overall score of at least 600 – although a stronger score will add more weight to your application. If students are taking the GRE, they will need to achieve minimum scores of 156 (new test) or 550 (old test) in the verbal, and 158 (new test) or 740 (old test) in the quantitative sections.
English Language Requirement: Most applicants meet the requirement in one of the following ways:
- IELTS (academic): A minimum score of 7.0 with minimum scores of 6.5 in all elements
- TOEFL iBT: A minimum score of 100 overall with minimum scores of 22 in all elements
- Degree studied in and awarded by an English-speaking country.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
To be considered for this scholarship, you must have applied for the Full-Time MBA and submitted your answers to the questions below by 23 June 2017.
- Why are you the perfect entrepreneur for Imperial College Business School to offer a scholarship for the Full-Time MBA?
- How would you use the MBA to further your entrepreneurial ambitions?
Your answers can be submitted in the format of your choice (such as a written statement, PowerPoint presentation or video) either as part of your application if you are a new applicant for the 23 June 2017 deadline, or via email if you have already applied for the programme.
Shortlisted candidates may be invited to an additional interview before a final decision is made.
There are hundreds of online degree programs available. The question is – which online degree program has the best demand in the market? The answer is not straight-forward. Because different online degree programs has different impact in different level of the job market. However, we can suggest few of the most valuable online education degree programs. Online accounting degree is one of them. The reason behind choosing online accounting degree is the type of course. Online accounting degree can be easily taught online. At the same time, there is a huge demand in online accounting degree graduates in the job market. Because of being little complicated subject, not all of the students can do well in online accounting degree. As a result, number of graduates of online accounting degree is high. But number of graduates of online accounting degree actually capable of managing accounting stuffs are not very high. That’s why an online accounting degree graduate have higher possibility to secure a handsome job.