Entrance Scholarships in Canada
Deadline: December 1
Scholarship in Canada
Scholarship for Masters Program
Do you want to study abroad? There are thousands of student who leave their countries to study abroad. The question is which country would be the best to study abroad? With many different choice, study in Canada is a very good one. There are numerous reasons behind this. First of all jobs in Canada are very available. And Canada has University of Toronto and several other top universities of the world. If you want to study in Canada, getting a student visa is easier. At the same time you can work in Canada and study. Most attractive thing is scholarship in Canada. Canadian government as well as the universities offer numerous scholarships every year. Scholarship in Canada is easier to get. And scholarship in Canada can totally eliminate the tuition fee. In scholarshipin.com, we have talked about scholarship in Canada. There are hundreds of scholarship in Canada. However, in scholarshipin.com, we have gathered the top scholarships of Canada. If you are looking for scholarship in Canada, scholarshipin.com is the right place. You will find all of the top scholarships of Canada in scholarshipinc.com
TFS – Canada’s International School is offering Entrance Scholarship Programme for the academic year 2018-2018. Scholarships are available to students who will be entering Grade 7 in September 2018.
TFS’ mission statement identifies their community’s commitment to students. Their vision is our ideal, a proclamation of our dreams for our students.
Canada’s International School is a bilingual, co-educational and non-denominational independent school for students from age 2 to university entrance.
- Scholarships are available to students who will be entering Grade 7 in September 2018.
- Scholarships are awarded in the fields offered by the university.
Amount of Scholarship:
These are full scholarships covering tuition, uniform, books and incidental fees, we define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following eligibility requirements:
- Students who will be entering Grade 7 in September 2018 and who don’t currently attend TFS.
- The Grade 7 Entrance Scholars will be selected based on academic merit, involvement in school-related and/or community activities and financial need. TFS define financial need as a family’s inability to pay for any part of TFS’ tuition fees.
- Students currently in immersion or French schools can apply, as well as those in English-language schools. Those who are not fluent in French will enter special Intro program for the first year, which follows the regular curriculum but with a special focus on language acquisition.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Scholarship candidates must meet the academic criteria, have demonstrated involvement in school and/or community life and require financial support in order to be considered.
Application Procedure: Please contact the Admissions office if you would like support. If the fees for the SSAT or the Apple Financial application present a challenge, please feel free to contact us to discuss.
- Complete the Grade 7 Entrance Scholarship application, including the personal statement letter.
- Submit your most recent report card and the previous two years’ final reports. The academic record should demonstrate a minimum An average. Include any special awards or records of achievement.
- Submit two (2) letters of recommendation. These can be from a teacher, school administrator, coach or other adults (non-family member) who is knowledgeable about your strengths, accomplishments, special interests and potential.
- Write the SSAT. When registering for a testing date, use TFS – Canada’s International School’s ID number, 7685, to ensure results are sent.
- Complete the SSAT’s Character Skills Snapshot. The assessment is done individually online and takes about 20-30 minutes.
- Send the Confidential School Report to your current school to be completed and forwarded directly to TFS.
- Submit the financial assessment application to Apple Financial by December 31, 2017.
- If currently in a French program, you will be asked to write the TFS entrance French test.
- Attend a personal interview, upon invitation, with the Scholarship Committee.
There are hundreds of online degree programs available. The question is – which online degree program has the best demand in the market? The answer is not straight-forward. Because different online degree programs has different impact in different level of the job market. However, we can suggest few of the most valuable online education degree programs. Online accounting degree is one of them. The reason behind choosing online accounting degree is the type of course. Online accounting degree can be easily taught online. At the same time, there is a huge demand in online accounting degree graduates in the job market. Because of being little complicated subject, not all of the students can do well in online accounting degree. As a result, number of graduates of online accounting degree is high. But number of graduates of online accounting degree actually capable of managing accounting stuffs are not very high. That’s why an online accounting degree graduate have higher possibility to secure a handsome job.