EACVI Training Scholarship in France
Deadline: September 30
Scholarship in Europe
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Research Scholarships / Master’s Degree Scholarship
To apply for scholarship or grants online, scholarshipcare.com is the best website. You will find numerous collection of scholarships and grants here. This website is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants because of several reasons. Scholarshipcare.com not only have regular scholarship information, but also have community scholarship, private scholarship, university organized scholarship and a rich collection of world’s most of the easy scholarships. We understand what students need. They want specific information about the scholarship and step by step application procedure. In scholarshipcare.com, student gets what they want. You will find step by step application process for each scholarship. At the same time, you will regularly scholarship updates based on the deadline. We have a large collection of undergraduate scholarship, master’s degree scholarship and PhD scholarship. No matter what types of scholarship you are looking for, whether Bachelor’s degree scholarship or postgraduate scholarship or PhD scholarship, you will find plenty of scholarship opportunities in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
These grants will cover the followings:
- EACVI Training Grant recipients will receive a sum of 1,500 Euros per month for their daily subsistence. An agreement will be signed between the Host Institution and the Grant recipient.
- If for any reason the Grant recipient has to stop his/her training period, the refund of the Grant may be required pro rata.
- For host centers offering a dedicated training programme, the EACVI will provide 500 Euros per month and per trainee to cover the institutional costs (workplace arrangements, informatics, educational material, teaching and support).
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants must meet the following area for these grants:
- Under 38 years old or in training under 40 years old on the day of the application deadline AND
- Members of the EACVI Silver or Gold level for 2017
- Citizens or residents for tax purposes of a country which is a regular ESC Member country or an ESC Affiliated Member Country
- Medical graduates at any stage in their career
- In agreementwith a host institution
- Outside their own country or the country in which they followed their initial medicine training (if it is a regular ESC Member country)
- Which offers good training opportunities and is acknowledged as an expert centre for that particular field of cardiovascular imaging.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must be medical graduates.
English Language Requirement: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply via email.
- Please request your electronic application form at EACVI-at-escardio.org
- Fill the application form
- The application form has two parts (A & B):
- Part A: Applicant’s profile & training proposal (to be filled in by the applicant)
- Part A must be filled in by the applicant. Additionally the applicant must provide a CV in a European format.
- The applicant must send back directly Part A to EACVI-at-escardio.org.
- Part B: Host institution (to be filled in by the host institution)
- The applicant has to submit the completed Part A form and his/her CV to the Head of the Department (HOD) and to the proposed supervisor where the training would be held, with the request to complete Part B.
- The host institution must send back directly Part B to EACVI-at-escardio.org
List of nationally accredited online colleges is none of the most searched keywords. The reason behind this is the awareness among students about online education degree programs. List of nationally accredited online colleges helps students to choose the right online college. A nationally accredited online college is obviously trustworthy. But the authentic List of nationally accredited online colleges is very rare. Thousands of website make the List of nationally accredited online colleges as they want. As a result students get confused before getting enrolled in any online college. Even there are many online colleges who are not accredited at all. Before getting admitted to an online university or online college, it is a must to do to check the accreditation of the online college. That is why List of nationally accredited online colleges is very important.