CQ University RTP Stipend Scholarships in Australia
Deadline 1 / Deadline 2
August 31 / October 31
Scholarship in Australia
Higher studies in Australia? Is it a good choice? Every day, thousands of students ask the same question. Which country should they go to get higher education? Higher education in Australia is definitely a good choice. And there are lots of opportunities of scholarship in Australia. Every year hundreds of students get scholarship in Australia. Australia has numerous universities which are within top 500 position in world ranking. At the same time environment in Australia is very student friendly. A report shows that in Australia students from different nations don’t face any kind of racism. That is another bright side of higher studies and scholarship in Australia. However, the education cost in Australia is high. In scholarshipin.com, we have gathered the top scholarships offered in Australia to help students with the tuition fee. In this section of scholarshipin.com there are more than 50 top scholarships of Australia has been highlighted. If you are looking for scholarship in Australia, then you are at the right place. Scholarshipin.com has made scholarship in Australia search easier for the students. Although we didn’t cover all of the scholarships of Australia, we focused on the top scholarships of Australia only.
Central Queensland University is now accepting applications for Research Training Program (RTP) Stipend Scholarships in Australia. Domestic as well as overseas students are eligible to apply for this scholarship program.
Central Queensland University (alternatively known as CQUniversity) is an Australian dual sector university-based in Queensland. Its main campus is in North Rockhampton, Queensland.
English is the language of instruction and assessment across CQUniversity. Applicants are required to meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements for entry to programs.
- Scholarships are available to pursue research training program.
- Scholarships are awarded in any of the subjects offered by the university.
Amount of Scholarship:
The RTP Stipend Scholarship provides a Living Allowance Stipend which is paid fortnightly to the recipient through the University’s payroll system.
Domestic students who are awarded an RTP Stipend Scholarship will be offered an RTP Tuition Offset Scholarship, which fully extinguishes the candidate’s tuition liability for the period of the Offset Scholarship. A separate application for an RTP Tuition Offset Scholarship is not required.
International students who are awarded an RTP Stipend Scholarship will be offered a CQUniversity Tuition Offset Scholarship, which fully extinguishes the candidate’s tuition liability for the period of the Offset Scholarship. A separate application for a CQUniversity Tuition Offest Scholarship is not required.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- In accordance with the Commonwealth Scholarship Guidelines (Research) 2017, to be eligible for an RTP Scholarship a candidate must be a domestic candidate or an overseas candidate enrolled in an accredited RHD course of study at an Australian higher education provider.
- To be eligible for an RTP Stipend a candidate must not be receiving income from another source to support the candidate’s general living costs while undertaking their course of study if that income is greater than 75 per cent of the candidate’s RTP Stipend rate. Income unrelated to the candidate’s course of study or income received for the candidate’s course of study but not for the purposes of supporting general living costs is not taken into account.
- To be eligible for an RTP Fees Offset a candidate must not be receiving an equivalent award of scholarship from the Commonwealth designed to offset RHD fees.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have their previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: English is the language of instruction and assessment across CQUniversity. Applicants are required to meet the minimum English language proficiency requirements for entry to programs.
International English Language Testing System (IELTS Academic): 6.5 (with no individual band score less than 6.0).
Test of English as a Foreign Language (TOEFL Internet-Based): Overall score of 79 with no score less than 21.
Pearson Test of English Academic (PTE Academic): Overall score of 58 with no score less than 50.
Cambridge English: Advanced (CAE) and Cambridge English: Proficiency (CPE): Overall test score of 176 (with no individual band score of less than 169).
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applications for an RTP Stipend Scholarship at CQUniversity will only be accepted via submission of an online application. Please go to https://cqu-edu.fluidreview.com/ to complete your application. Scholarships are awarded on a competitive basis.