Computer Society Computer Science Scholarships at ECU in Australia
Deadline: December 12
Scholarship in Australia
Master’s Degree Scholarship
The Edith Cowan University is inviting applications for IEEE Computer Society Computer Science Scholarships. These scholarships are awarded to incoming students that can demonstrate they have achieved a relevant IEEE Certification and accompanying minimum score.
The Edith Cowan University is an Australian public university located in Perth, Western Australia. It was named after the first woman to be elected to an Australian Parliament, Edith Cowan, and is the only Australian university named after a woman.
Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
- Scholarships are available to pursue Bachelor of Computer Science or Master of Computer Science programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Computer Science.
Amount of Scholarship:
The scholarship provides a 20% discount on your tuition fees for the duration of your course at ECU.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To be eligible for this scholarship you must:
- Have achieved a minimum score on a relevant Certification from the IEEE Computer Society;
- Be an international student intending to enrol in the Bachelor of Computer Science or the Master of Computer Science at ECU, or be a domestic fee-paying student intending to enrol in the Master of Computer Science;
- Meet ECU’s English and academic direct entry requirements for the course;
- Not have a pending course application with ECU or be enrolled in the course at ECU; and
- Commence your course within four months of being granted pre-approval for the scholarship.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
- Email your IEEE certificate to studyecu-at-ecu.edu.au
- You will then be contacted to provide accompanying evidence to demonstrate you meet the scholarship eligibility criteria.
- ECU will pre-approve or decline your scholarship eligibility.
- If successful, you will be provided with specific instructions on how to apply for your course and redeem your scholarship.
- If you are made an offer for an ECU course, your fees will be adjusted automatically.
There are hundreds of online degree programs available. The question is – which online degree program has the best demand in the market? The answer is not straight-forward. Because different online degree programs has different impact in different level of the job market. However, we can suggest few of the most valuable online education degree programs. Online accounting degree is one of them. The reason behind choosing online accounting degree is the type of course. Online accounting degree can be easily taught online. At the same time, there is a huge demand in online accounting degree graduates in the job market. Because of being little complicated subject, not all of the students can do well in online accounting degree. As a result, number of graduates of online accounting degree is high. But number of graduates of online accounting degree actually capable of managing accounting stuffs are not very high. That’s why an online accounting degree graduate have higher possibility to secure a handsome job.