Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities is a scholarship scheme for masters degree program. This scholarship program is organized by the UK Department for International Development (DFID). However, they do not arrange this scholarship totally individually. There are some partner universities who associate in this program. The purpose of this scholarship program is to help students who are from commonwealth countries and unable to continue for financial crisis.
Scholarship in: United Kingdom Here is the list of the Universities: UK Universities
Scholarship for: Masters program. Here is the link of the list of masters program: List of Masters Programs
Number of Awards: 200+ in every year.
Target group: Students of Commonwealth Countries
Benefits of this Scholarship:
Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities offers a wide range of benefits. The benefits are:
- Full free tuition and exam fees
- Travel allowance to come to UK and return to your home country
- Monthly stipend
- Allowance for clothing
- Allowance for study travel
- excess baggage allowance.
To be considered as eligible for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities, a student must fulfill the following criteria.
- Must be a citizen of commonwealth country
- Must have never studied or worked outside of home country for more than a year
- Must be available to attend applied session (for example if you have applied for 2017, then your session is 2017)
- Must be in need of financial support to complete masters program
- Must commit to return to home country after completion the masters program
How to Apply:
Follow the steps to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities.
- First apply for the masters program you want to study in United Kingdom.
- The masters program must be one of these masters program: List of Masters Programs
- Now go to the Electronic Application System (EAS) : Click Here to go to EAS
- Now register an account and apply for this scholarship.
This is how to apply for Commonwealth Shared Scholarship Scheme at UK Universities.