The scholarship was established in 2009 and is maintained by an annual gift from Yancoal Australia (previously known as Felix Resources Ltd).
Chemical engineering, Metallurgical engineering, The scholarship was established in 2009 and is maintained by an annual gift from Yancoal Australia previously known as Felix Resources Ltd.
The scholarship was founded in 1984 by a bequest of $10,000 under the will of Clara Joan Roe, in memory of her father, William Nathaniel Robertson, Vice-Chancellor of the University 1926-1938.
The scholarship was established in 1971 by a bequest of approximately $5,000 from the late Wilhelmina Gladstone Jameson.
The scholarship was established in 2008 and is maintained from the income of a bequest from the late Marcelle Walden.
The scholarship was originally established as the WH and HW Harris Scholarship in 1969 by a bequest from Mrs Bessie Florence Harris in memory of her late husband William Henry Harris, a former Headmaster of the Manly and East Brisbane State Schools, who served in both World Wars, and their only child Hector William, who was lost on active service in 1947.