Artists Scholarship in France
Scholarship in France
Scholarship for Master’s Degree / Scholarship for Postgraduate Degree programs
The Camargo Foundation is delighted to offer Camargo Core Fellowship Program for Artists and Scholars. The Camargo Foundation welcomes applications from all countries and nationalities. Three main categories are available, and several subcategories for artists’ applications.
Research, experiment & create: Applicants may apply either to a specific project or a specific area of inquiry on which they would like to work during the residency. An area of inquiry should be specific and represent exploration and investigation in the Fellow’s field. The Camargo Core Program welcomes both open-ended exploration, or more focused works and long-term research projects.
The Camargo Foundation located in Cassis, France, and founded by artist and philanthropist Jerome Hill, is a residential center offering to program in the Arts and Humanities. It offers time and space in a contemplative environment to think, create, and connect. The Foundation encourages the visionary work of artists, scholars, and thinkers in the Arts and Humanities.
- Fellowships are available to Artists and Scholars.
- Fellowships are awarded in all disciplines.
Amount of Scholarship:
A stipend of 250 USD per week is available, as is funding for basic transportation to and from Cassis for the Fellow for the residency. In the case of air travel, basic coach class booked far in advance is covered.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
Three main categories are available, and several subcategories for artists’ applications.
- Scholars: Applicants should be connected to the Arts and Humanities working on French and Francophone cultures, including but not limited to cross-cultural studies that engage the cultures and influences of the Mediterranean region. To be eligible for a fellowship in the “Scholars” category, applicants are expected either to hold a PhD and a record of post-doctoral scholarship or to be PhD candidates completing the final stages of research for, or writing of, their dissertation.
- Thinkers: this category includes accomplished professionals and practitioners in cultural and creative fields (such as curators, journalists, critics, urban planners, independent scholars, etc.) who are professionally engaged in critical thought. We are interested in work attuned to the theoretical “arena”, the arts, and society. Like the scholars, they should be working on French and Francophone cultures, including but not limited to cross-cultural studies that engage the cultures and influences of the Mediterranean region.
- Artists (all disciplines): applicants should be the primary creators of a new work/project and have achieved a track record of publications/performances/exhibitions, credits, awards and/or grants. We are interested in artists who have a fully developed, mature artistic voice. Applicants may include those who have been commissioned for multiple projects. When applying, artists will have to choose among the following subcategories: Visual Artists / Choreographers and Performance Artists / Writers and Playwrights / Film, Video and Digital Artists / Composers and Sound Artists / Multidisciplinary Artists.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of application is online.
Everybody says that the online program they offer is the best online education Masters programs. It doesn’t matter which online University you visit you find that they are calling me they are offering best online education Master’s program. When a candidate want to attend online Master’s program and search for best online education Master’s program he falls in dilemma. There are hundreds of websites who reduce ranking for online universities online colleges and online schools. But there is no way to check the validity of the information this website is providing about the rank of online universities. That is hard to find best online education Master’s Program we have to rely on our own. To find out the best online education Master’s program we have to do a lot of research. For example we need to find out the alumni who has completed Master’s program in online from the online University where we are interested to get admitted. From the personal opinion of alumni we can find out the best online education Master’s program. We can also compare the master’s program offered by an online University with other online universities. And can guess the best online education Master’s program.