Business School MBA Scholarship in USA
Deadline: August 18 / October 4 / January 5 / April 11 / January 18
Scholarship in USA
Scholarship for Masters Program / Postgraduate Program
Columbia Business School is delighted to announce partial-tuition scholarships to qualified candidates, both domestic and international. Scholarship is available to pursue MBA programme.
The Columbia MBA Program is carefully designed to instill both the knowledge and skills necessary to succeed in the fast-moving, competitive world of business. Many top managers credit the skills they acquired at Columbia Business School as the springboard to their successful careers.
Columbia Business School is the business school of Columbia University in Manhattan, New York City. It is one of six Ivy League business schools, and is among the most selective of top business schools.
- Scholarship is available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Scholarship is awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Amount of Scholarship:
Columbia Business School offers partial-tuition scholarships to qualified candidates, both domestic and international
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Each year, applicants from a wide variety of cultural, personal, and professional backgrounds apply to the Columbia MBA program.
- And while every student who joins our community is unique, they share certain defining traits: they are driven by a strong work ethic, ready to build and foster professional and personal relationships, and are determined to make a real impact on the world through their chosen field.
- The university accepts applications from candidates with a three-year undergraduate degree. Those applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
- Students must complete a total of 60 credits in order to graduate with an MBA from Columbia Business School. Students typically enroll in 15 credits of coursework each semester for four semesters of study, though this distribution may vary. Full-term courses are worth 3 credits; half-term courses are worth 1.5 credits.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The University accepts applications from candidates with a three-year undergraduate degree. Those applications are reviewed on a case-by-case basis.
English Language Requirements: Self-reported GMAT, GRE, and/or TOEFL scores must be submitted with the application by the deadline. Scores will be verified after admission to the program.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of application is online.
Do you want to learn bachelor’s degree online. Although we suggest that it is a very good idea to attend Bachelor’s Degree online. There are many people think that Bachelor’s Degree online is not that effective like traditional in campus Bachelor’s Degree programs. We believe that these people are not familiar with modern technology. Bachelor’s degree online is the modern form of education. Earning a bachelor’s degree online. We encourage you to attend online Bachelor’s degree program. Bachelor’s degree online can see a huge amount of time. At the same time it is easier to earn bachelor degree online. Additional courses a long time and boring lectures every day. Online Bachelor’s Degree program anyone can cause the cost at any time. Online Bachelor’s Degree program is very flexible. And that is why we encourage you to learn bachelor’s degree online. Bachelor’s degree online all you need to get admitted to an online University online institution or online colleges.