BTK Scholarships in Germany
Deadline: July 18
Scholarship in Germany
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship / Master’s Degree Scholarship
To apply for scholarship or grants online, scholarshipcare.com is the best website. You will find numerous collection of scholarships and grants here. This website is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants because of several reasons. Scholarshipcare.com not only have regular scholarship information, but also have community scholarship, private scholarship, university organized scholarship and a rich collection of world’s most of the easy scholarships. We understand what students need. They want specific information about the scholarship and step by step application procedure. In scholarshipcare.com, student gets what they want. You will find step by step application process for each scholarship. At the same time, you will regularly scholarship updates based on the deadline. We have a large collection of undergraduate scholarship, master’s degree scholarship and PhD scholarship. No matter what types of scholarship you are looking for, whether Bachelor’s degree scholarship or postgraduate scholarship or PhD scholarship, you will find plenty of scholarship opportunities in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
There are up to nine partial scholarships to be awarded for the duration of one semester.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
a) BTK scholarships are awarded based on performance.
b) Students who apply should meet the following criteria:
- Excellent academic performance as demonstrated by current GPA, which should be at least 1.7 (The funding board has records of students’ academic performance, so applicants do not need to provide them. In case of doubt whether this criterion can be fulfilled, grades can be inquired after at the examination office.) The following criteria are used for the assessment „content“, „form “ and „artistic or social relevance “ and are weighted with 3 out of 5 points.
- Portfolio of own artistic or academic work, work done to meet course requirements, and work done outside of BTK’s academic programs
- Extracurricular involvement at BTK (such as involvement in university policymaking as a student representative or representing the university externally) or community involvement outside the university. This criterion is weighted with 2 out of 5 points.
c) The scholarship committee can award up to 25 per cent of the funding to students to students with special economic needs. The criteria listed above still apply in such cases, the applications are not in competition with regular applications Proof of need is the responsibility of the applicant.
Social economic needs are generally provided by proof of funding according to the Federal Training Promotion Act (BAföG). In other cases, e.g. disease, the particular need may also be determined by other means, e.g. certificates. In any case, a personal statement must also be submitted. If there are no applications for hardship cases, the total funds are allocated according to § 2 (2).
d) Scholarships are only awarded to students who have no debt with BTK at the time the scholarships are awarded. Therefore a revised version respectively a new application is to be handed in.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Excellent academic performance as demonstrated by current GPA, which should be at least 1.7.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The following documents have to be sent (only in digital form!) for a successful application:
- Application form
• letter of motivation
• name of a tutor or professor to act as your contact/reference (no letter of recommendation needed!)
• proof of artistic/scientific achievements: small portfolio comprised of works form previous semesters (one or two projects as a PDF document)
• proof of social commitment at BTK or outside of university within the last two semesters (listed in tabular form). Please make sure to follow the formal criteria.
• if applicable: information about other funding you applied for or are already receiving (not relevant for granting of this scholarship
• In case you want to apply for a scholarship according to § 2 Abs. 3 of the guidelines (special economic and/or social needs), please hand in also the corresponding proves.
Highly accredited online colleges mean there are multiple accreditation organization who have accredited the online colleges. List of nationally accredited online colleges are not the only accreditation lists. There are others high profile accreditation organization. When an online college is accredited by multiple accreditation organization, it is called highly accredited online colleges. Now the question about highly accredited online colleges are, what are the benefits of highly accredited online colleges? It there any disadvantages of highly accredited online colleges? Why should one prefer highly accredited online colleges? And how highly accredited online colleges add additional values? The benefits of highly accredited online colleges are the demand in the job market. Once a student graduates from highly accredited online college, there is no doubt about his educational quality. As a result there is better chance for graduates of highly accredited online colleges to manage better jobs easily.