Deadline: 11 November
Scholarship in United Kingdom
Scholarship for Master’s Degree
United Kingdom Government has always been concerned about global educational development. Chevening scholarship is an example of that. But is not an easy scholarship to get. However, for those who want to attend masters program like MBA or MSc in United Kingdom, it worth a try. Because it is a very valuable scholarship and
Scholarship Provider: UK Government.
Field of Study: Masters Degree Programs in any subject at any UK university.
Benefits of this Scholarship:
- Full tuition support.
- Monthly allowance.
- Transport allowance to and from the UK.
- Arrival cost for only once.
- A homeward flight fee.
- Charge for a single visa application.
- An access to visit Chevening events in the UK.
To be eligible for this scholarship, an applicant must fulfill following eligibility criteria.
- Must be from chevening enlisted country. You will get the eligible country list while applying
- Applicant must sign bond that after have completed the program, he will return to home country
- Must have undergraduate degree equivalent to UK education standard
- Candidate must have two years of job experience
How to Apply:
- Fill up the online applications for Chevening scholarship programs.
- Submit applications through Chevening online application system by clicking on the “Apply” on your country’s page: Online Application (click here)
- For more information see the website of individual’s country.
- Interested students must apply before the deadline.
Many student thinks government scholarships are the only scholarship to apply. However there are many private scholarships for college. Many generous people finance poor students to attend colleges. It is called private scholarships for college. University financial aid can be another source of funding. Sometimes, university financial aid is better than scholarship. Almost every online university provide some sort of financial aid for online programs. For example, in case of online Engineering programs, online universities provide upto 80% financial aid to help those who demonstrate promising performance. Many online MBA program offers financial aid too. However, while taking online classes, focuses should not only be on online scholarship for online programs but also on the quality of online education degree programs.