BRIDGEX Postgraduate Scholarship at Asian Institute of Technology
Deadline: June 30
Scholarship in Thailand
The Asian Institute of Technology invites applications for BRIDGEX Postgraduate Scholarship for Structural Engineering Program. The Scholarship is open to the students of any nationality but most preferred Malaysian nationals to pursue the postgraduate degree for the academic session of 2017 -2018.
The aim of Scholarship is to provide financial help to the students by covers the tuition, registration fees and other expenses.
The Asian Institute of Technology (AIT) is an international institution for higher education in Khlong Luang, Thailand.The Asian Institute of Technology promotes technological change and sustainable development in the Asian-Pacific region through higher education, research and outreach.
- The Scholarship is available to pursue the postgraduate degree.
- The Scholarship will be awarded in the Structural Engineering field of study, School of Engineering and Technology (SET).
Amount of Scholarship:
The Scholarship will cover the tuition, registration fees and other expenses.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- Applicant must fulfil the AIT Entry Requirement
- Nationalities: Any but most preferred Malaysian nationals.
- Male or female, age no restrictions but with a good first degree, etc.
- At least 2 years of work experience in the engineering related field.
- Graduate of Bachelor in Engineering fields with a minimum CGPA 3.00.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must be a graduate of bachelor in engineering fields with a minimum CGPA 3.00.
English language Requirements: Applicants must meet the necessary language proficiency requirements of the host institution.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of applying is online.