Deadline: 31 December
Study in: Australia
Scholarship for: Master’s Degree
This is a scholarship program in Australia. Students who have completed undergraduate program and want to attend master’s program in Australia can apply for this scholarship.
This scholarship is for master’s program. However master’s program in Agriculture and Food Security; Health; Natural Resource Management including Mining and Mining Governance; Public Policy; and Water and Sanitation are eligible for this scholarship.
Who can apply?
Students who meet the following eligibility criteria can apply.
- Must have completed bachelor degree program
- Must have not enrolled in master’s program before
- Must signup commitment to return home country after completion of master’s program
- And applicant must be from any of the following countries:
Algeria, Angola, Benin, Botswana, Burkina Faso, Burundi, Cameroon, Cape Verde, Central African Republic, Chad, Comoros, Côte d’Ivoire, Djibouti, Egypt, Equatorial Guinea, Eritrea, Ethiopia, Gabon, Gambia, Ghana, Guinea, Guinea-Bissau, Kenya, Lesotho, Liberia, Libya, Madagascar, Malawi, Mali, Mauritania, Mauritius, Morocco, Mozambique, Namibia, Niger, Nigeria, Republic of the Congo, Rwanda, Sao Tome and Principe, Senegal, Seychelles, Sierra Leone, Somalia, South Africa, Sudan, Swaziland, Tanzania, Togo, Tunisia, Uganda, and Zambia
Amount of Scholarship:
This scholarship provides:
- Full free tuition fee
- Travel Allowance
- Living cost
- Health insurance
- Education materials (books, research) cost
In a nutshell, this scholarship includes everything a student need.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, follow the instruction.
- First click on the link below
- It will take you application page.
- From application page, click on your country
- Application process for your country will be available there.