ASIFA-Hollywood’s Animation Educators Forum Scholarships
Deadline: June 20
Scholarship in USA
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship or PhD scholarship, you are in the right place. Not only Bachelor’s degree scholarship and postgraduate scholarship, you will find a lot of community scholarship, private scholarship, research scholarship and fellowship in scholarshipcare.com. It is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. There are hundreds of website offer financial aid and scholarship information. But the easiest way to apply for a scholarship is here on scholarshipcare.com. You will find step by step application process, regular scholarship updates and the most attractive thing, you will find all scholarship information for free in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
Our scholarships are merit-based awards designed to support college students in continuing their education in the field of animation. Awards may range from $2500 to $5000 and be applied to:
- books and supplies
- formal academic research
- animation equipment (including computer hardware and software)
- senior or graduate projects
In addition, all scholarship award winners will receive a 1-year associate membership to ASIFA-Hollywood.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
In order to be eligible for the scholarship award, the following MINIMUM criteria must be met:
- Applicants must be undergraduate students entering their second year of study or above. Graduate students at all levels are also invited to apply.
- Applicants must have a grade point average of 2.5 or above.
- Applicants must be attending a college, university or trade program in the field of animation that is accredited by a recognized accrediting agency.
- Applicants must plan to attend the full 2017 academic year. Students planning to attend only a portion of the year (ex. Spring semester) are NOT eligible for the Scholarship.
- Applications will only be considered for the semester(s) that the student will be actively attending classes. Awards cannot be “reserved” for Spring semester classes nor during a Leave of Absence.
- To receive the scholarship funds, the awardee must be able to provide proof of registration for Fall 2017. Special accommodations may be made for award winners attending Accredited Institutions with academic calendars that do not align with the common Fall/Spring semester schedule.
- Students cannot be awarded the ASIFA-Hollywood’s Animation Educators Forum Student Scholarship for two consecutive academic years. Recipients of the Scholarship in the previous year (2016) are ineligible for this year.
- All applications must be completed by 11: 59 PM PST on June 20, 2017.
- Applications from international students are welcome.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Proposals will be accepted for undergraduate students entering the sophomore year and above and for graduate students working toward the completion of a thesis.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Application materials will include:
- A short biography (1 page maximum) describing the applicant’s experience as an animation major. (Tips: This could include why you chose animation, a course or teacher that has been meaningful to you, your participation in your school’s animation club, and any animation-related internship or work experience that you have had)
- A proposal (2 page maximum) for the scholarship describing how the award will be used and how that will benefit the applicant’s goals in animation
- A detailed budget describing how the funds will be spent (ex. list of equipment, itemized travel expenses or tuition)
- A formal abstract for an academic paper, an animation reel (2 minute maximum) and/or still art (10 piece maximum) demonstrating the applicant’s strengths and/or artistic breadth
- Two letters of recommendation: one from a faculty member that is familiar with the work of the applicant, and one from a current ASIFA member OR an individual with verified professional animation experience (see note
Online education degree programs are today’s education program. Because of the revolutionary advancement in digital communication sector, online education degree programs have become available and affordable. Online education degree programs has removed the geographic boundaries of education system. That is why we appreciate online education degree programs. Many backdated minded people may think about otherwise. They may consider online education degree programs as potential threats to education system. However, online education degree programs are actually blessings for education system. Online education degree programs save time, money and energy. Online education degree programs enables students to attend classes from home. As a result carbon emission is also reducing. Online education degree programs is beneficial from almost every perspective.