Massey University Graduate Scholarship in New Zealand
Deadline: November 30
Scholarship in New Zealand
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
If you are looking for undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship or PhD scholarship, you are in the right place. Not only Bachelor’s degree scholarship and postgraduate scholarship, you will find a lot of community scholarship, private scholarship, research scholarship and fellowship in scholarshipcare.com. It is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants. There are hundreds of website offer financial aid and scholarship information. But the easiest way to apply for a scholarship is here on scholarshipcare.com. You will find step by step application process, regular scholarship updates and the most attractive thing, you will find all scholarship information for free in scholarshipcare.com. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
This $5000 award will be distributed throughout the four years of study and will be available for students to use as needed – art materials, living expenses or tuition fees.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
- All applicants must be eligible, and intending, to enrol:
- For full-time (minimum of 105 credits) study.
- In the first year (i.e. 100 level) of the Bachelor of Maori Visual Arts (BMVA) programme.
- In the year following this award.
- The Award is open to domestic and international students.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Applicants must have a previous year degree.
English Language Requirements: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
Applicants can apply through both post or email:
- Applicants must submit following documents with the application form-
- A brief statement describing what interests you about contemporary Maori arts, and what you hope to gain from taking the degree (no more than 300 words).
- A brief statement outlining what your future goals are in relation to your study (no more than 150 words).
- School Leaver applicants: a copy of official interim NZQA Level 2 NCEA results (issued in January) (or exam equivalent – e.g.Cambridge exams etc) Note: if you have completed Level 3 NCEA please supply both Level 2 and Level 3 results.
- Non-School leaver applicants: a verified copy of your secondary school results or other post-secondary academic achievements.
- 10-15 images of your work in an appropriate digital or hard copy format according to the medium eg. links to web sites, flash drives, link to Dropbox, JPEG files or printed photographs.
- A brief (no more than one page) curriculum vitae highlighting your academic achievements.
- A supporting letter from an appropriately qualified person and/or organisation (e.g. art teacher, Te Reo teacher, dean, principal, gallery director, community leader, Kaumatua of your iwi/hapu/marae) will assist in the success of your application, although this is not compulsory.
- Applicants must disclose other awards they hold or have applied for. The Selection Committee is not obligated to consider other grants but might choose to take these into account.
- Please forward applications (in pdf format) to: R.TeWhaiti-at-massey.ac.nz and R.Rakena-at-massey.ac.nz
Say you have completed your masters program and now want to start you PhD program. But you don’t have the time to attend PhD program where you want to attend it. In this case online PhD program can help you. Doctoral programs are now being offered online. Although to attend important events, a doctoral candidate needs to be there in person, but most of the part of the doctoral programs in online doctoral programs are done though online communication. It is a great way to earn your PhD degree online. However, before starting an online doctoral program, make sure the online doctoral program is regionally accredited online doctoral programs. For example, if you want to earn your PhD degree from United States, you have to make sure that the online doctoral program has been a regionally accredited online doctoral program. That means the doctoral program has been accredited in United States.