Alta Scuola Politecnica MSc Grants for Italian and International Students
Deadline: October 20
Scholarship in Italy
Master’s Degree Scholarship
This scholarship is for Alta Scuola Politecnica (ASP) Grants for Engineers, Architects and Designers which runs parallel to the Master of Science courses of PoliTo and PoliMi. Italian and international students are eligible to apply for these grants.Polytechnic University of Turin is one of Italy’s most well-known public institutions. Polytechnic University of Turin mostly focus in all areas of Architecture and Engineering like the field of training, research, technology transfer and services etc.
Amount of Scholarship:
What this scholarship for masters program covers:
- Up to full free tuition fee
- Travel allowance
- Allowance for projects
- Accommodation for international students
- Opportunity to attend double masters degree
- ASP Diploma: an additional bonus.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
To apply for this scholarship, applicant must meet to following criteria.
For Italian universities graduates
- A Bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification (in case of not-graduate students from foreign universities see section Who can enroll) that grants access to a Master of Science course (Laurea Magistrale) at PoliTo, obtained before the deadline set by PoliTo for the enrollment in a Master of Science course for the first semester of the academic year 2017/2018 (see the Student Guide 2017/18). Students who graduated from Italian universities must have obtained their Bachelor degree within the 3 regular academic years;
- A minimum weighted average grade in Bachelor exams equal to or above 27,00/30 determined on all the Bachelor exam grades:
Weighted average: exam grades multiplied by course credits
(Grade1 x Credits1) + (Grade2 x Credits2) +…+ (Grade n x Credits n)
(Credits 1 + Credits 2 +…+ Credits n);
For Non-Italian universities graduates
- A Bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification (see section Who can enrol)) that grants access to a Master of Science course (Laurea Magistrale) at PoliTo, obtained before the deadline set by PoliTo for the enrollment in a Master of Science course for the first semester of the academic year 2017/2018 (see the Student guide 2017/18).
- Valid GRE®General Test (5 years since the test date), possessed by the application deadline.
Minimum scores in the three test sections:
- Verbal Reasoning: 156
- Quantitative Reasoning: 157
- Analytical Writing: 3,5
Please note, that candidates must have obtained at least in one of the three sections a score not less than the minimum.
English language Certification
IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – minimum score 5.5
The tables “IELTS 5.5“ lists additional English certificates with the minimum overall scores accepted by PoliTo in substitution of IELTS 5.5.
Candidates can be exempted from IELTS 5.5 if, upon enrollment, they turn in a stamped declaration/certificate written on official letterhead, certifying that:
- Candidates have attended at least one school year at a higher education institute in which the medium of instruction is English. In this case, the school must issue a certificate stating that” The medium of instruction is English”.
- Candidates have a foreign high school diploma which is recognized by the Italian Ministry of Education and Research as equivalent to the Italian “diploma di maturità”, or have a higher qualification awarded by a higher education institute in which the medium of instruction is English. In both cases, the school must issue a certificate stating that “The medium of instruction is English”.
The CLA Academic Coordinator could evaluate declarations issued in English speaking countries, given the fact that they are unlikely to include the phrase “The medium of instruction is English”.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Students must have a Bachelor degree or an equivalent academic qualification.
English Language Requirements: Applicants must have IELTS (International English Language Testing System) – minimum score 5.5.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The application for this masters program can be made online. That means it is a hassle free application process.
Summary of the compulsory documents that must be attached to the online application form, exclusively in English or Italian (note that the motivation letter must be in English):
- For Italian universities graduates: “self-declaration” (“dichiarazione sostitutiva di certificazione” ai sensi dell’art. 46 DPR 28 dicembre 2000, n. 445) of the Bachelor degree with the complete list of exams and corresponding results;
- For non-Italian universities graduates:
– official certification (transcript of records) with the official stamp of the university attended, including
The list of the exams, the corresponding results and the final average grade;
– Valid GRE®General Test* (5 years since the test date), possessed by the application deadline. GRE
certificates can be sent directly to the examination center to Politecnico di Torino, being an accredited
ETS center (select the code 6994). Politecnico is not responsible for any communication delays by ETS.
- English language certification
- Motivation letter (in English). Please, click here to find the instructions to write the motivation letter. It should be composed of a maximum of 5,000 characters in total (spaces included).
This is the admission application form:
To apply for scholarship, click on the link below:
There is very little difference between accredited online college classes and non-accredited online college classes. The difference become acute when after completing the degree from online colleges. Those who get admitted in accredited online colleges and attend classes of accredited online college classes get a valuable certificate upon successfully completion of the college degree. But those who attend non-accredited online college classes get certificates but worthless certificate. They are not hired by the employers. Because there is no credibility of certificate issued by non-accredited online colleges. That’s why do not be tempted by attractive advertisements. Simply get yourself admitted to an accredited online college and start attending accredited online college classes. In the long run quality survives. And so does the degree from accredited online college classes.