Charles Sturt University Undergraduate in Australia
Deadline: October 31
Scholarship in Australia
Scholarship for Undergraduate Program / Bachelor Degree Scholarship
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Amount of Scholarship:
- Stipend Full-Time: $27,082 per annum, payable in fortnightly instalments to a nominated Australian bank account.
- Tuition Fees: AGRTP-International scholarship candidates are exempt from fees for a period equivalent to three years (six sessions) for PhD/Research Doctorate OR two years (four sessions) for Research Masters at the full-time study.
- Operating Funds: Scholarship recipients are allocated an allowance per session of enrollment to assist with the reimbursement of costs associated with the candidate’s research.
- Relocation Allowance: Scholarship recipients may be eligible to receive a relocation allowance for the cost of relocating themselves, their spouse, and dependants to a CSU campus, to a maximum of AUD $5,000.
- Health insurance: All International students studying in Australia are required to purchase and maintain Overseas Student Health Cover (OSHC). An AGRTP-International covers the cost of a standard OSHC policy for the candidate and their dependents for three (3) years (full-time equivalent).
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
AGRTP-International scholarships are generally for full-time study towards higher degrees by research. These scholarships are highly competitive, and only applicants who meet the following eligibility criteria will be considered:
- Commencing a CSU HDR program in 2018, or currently enrolled
- Enrolling/enrolled as a full-time student, or in exceptional circumstances, granted CSU approval for a part-time scholarship in line with the CSU policy on AGRTP Scholarships.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirement: Applicants must have previous degree.
Test Requirement: No
English Language Requirement: Applicants whose first language is not English are usually required to provide evidence of proficiency in English at the higher level required by the University.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The mode of applying is online.
There are hundreds of online colleges for IT degrees. And more online colleges are offering online IT degrees. What are the reasons behind this sudden rise of offering online IT degrees? The first reason is the type of the online program. Not all of the education programs can be taught over online platform. That’s why online colleges need to filter out the best course that can be taught using online platform. Online IT degree is one of the best fits online degree programs. That is why online colleges for IT degrees are emerging faster than ever. For online colleges for IT degree, not sophisticated infrastructure is required. Online IT degree requires lab, which can be monitored by computer. That’s why in online IT degree programs no physical lab is required. And that is the reason online colleges for IT degrees are offering more courses and the number of courses are increasing day by day.