Accenture-MESIO UPC-UB Master Scholarships
Deadline: May 31
Scholarship in Spain
Master’s Degree Scholarship
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
The Interuniversity Master’s degree in Statistics and Operations Research in collaboration with Accenture is delighted to offer Accenture – MESIO UPC-UB Scholarships. International students are eligible to apply for this scholarship programme.
The aim of the UPC-UB interuniversity master’s degree in Statistics and Operations Research is to provide graduates with advanced knowledge of the theory and methods of current statistics and operations research. Integrated into multidisciplinary working groups, students who successfully complete this master’s degree course will be able to apply the skills acquired in areas such as healthcare, services, industry, business, science and government agencies. They will also be provided with research-focused training to help them gain access to the doctoral degree.
- Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in Statistics and Operations Research.
Amount of Scholarship:
This scholarship will cover the cost of the enrollment credits and the administrative fees. The scholarship student receiver will join into Accenture Analytics educational cooperation agreement practices.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for the scholarship:
For the assignment of scholarships will be taken into consideration:
- The valuation of the academic record and curriculum vitae (up to 50%).
- The valuation of are port justifying the choice of studies and his interest in the area Analytics (up to 30%).
- Language knowledge(up to 15%).
- Other aspects that the court may consider (up to 5%).
The selection process includes an interview with ACCENTURE to the shortlisted candidates.
General academic requirements
- Spanish degree or a degree issued by a university in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
- Access is also open to people with a degree awarded by a university in a country that is not part of the EHEA, and which has been endorsed for a qualification in Spain giving access to a university master.
- If the qualification is not endorsed, it must be verified by the University that these studies relate to an educational level equivalent to the official Spanish university degrees, in the country of origin, for access to master studies. Access by this approach in no way implies the approval of the qualification.
Access to de degree course is open to degree people coming from:
- Statistical Studies
- Studies in Mathematics, Computer Science or the field of Engineering (Industrial, etc.).
- Studies in the field of Economics and Business (economics, business, etc.).
- Studies in the field of Medical or Biological Sciences (Biology, Biotechnology, Medicine, etc.)
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: Spanish degree or a degree issued by a university in the European Higher Education Area (EHEA).
English language Requirements: Classes are held in spanish and english. The language of each subject is indicated in the course guide. Documentation of all courses: notes, transparencies and recommended reading, are mainly in english. Our teaching staff speaking generally, catalan, Spanish and English and can communicate with students in any of these languages. Just as students can make inquiries, examinations, practical and dissertations in any of the three languages.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
To formalize the application, interested students should send an email to the address acces.mesio.fme-at-upc.edu. In the subject should put “Beca ACCENTURE”.
Please note that you must perform the scholarship application ACCENTURE in parallel with the application for access to MESIO UPC-UB Master.
The documentation must be attached as follows:
- Curriculum vitae.
- Academic record.
- Written motivated by the scholarship presentation/report justifying election
- Certification knowledge of English and/or other
- Other documentation that the student believes of interest for the court.
There is very little difference between accredited online college classes and non-accredited online college classes. The difference become acute when after completing the degree from online colleges. Those who get admitted in accredited online colleges and attend classes of accredited online college classes get a valuable certificate upon successfully completion of the college degree. But those who attend non-accredited online college classes get certificates but worthless certificate. They are not hired by the employers. Because there is no credibility of certificate issued by non-accredited online colleges. That’s why do not be tempted by attractive advertisements. Simply get yourself admitted to an accredited online college and start attending accredited online college classes. In the long run quality survives. And so does the degree from accredited online college classes.