International Women Scholarship in UK
Deadline: May 22
Scholarship in UK
In scholarshipcare.com you will always find tons of updated scholarship information. Undergraduate scholarship, Master’s degree scholarship, PhD scholarship, private scholarship, community scholarship – and you name it, they are here in scholarshipcare.com which makes it the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online. If you are looking for scholarships scholarshipcare.com should be your first choice. Unlike other website, we constantly monitor new scholarship opportunities and update our existing database accordingly. And you will get hundreds of Bachelor’s degree scholarship, postgraduate scholarship and PhD scholarship updates free of cost. Scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online because we have made the application process of each scholarship easier than ever. And you are getting scholarship information from all over the world in same place. That is why scholarshipcare.com is the best website to apply for scholarships and grants online.
Henley Business School is offering 10 fully funded scholarships for students starting Executive or Flexible Executive MBA programme starting in September/October 2017. This scholarship competition is open to participants worldwide.
The aim of the Women in Leadership Scholarship is to enable and encourage academically able students from UK.
Founded in 1945, Henley was the first business school to be established in the UK and is one of the oldest and most respected schools in Europe. The school aims to empower individuals to become great professionals and outstanding business leaders who think with clarity and act with confidence and conviction.
- Scholarships are available to pursue Master degree programme.
- Scholarships are awarded in the field of Business Administration.
Amount of Scholarship:
- The winning entrant shall win a full scholarship (valued up to £39,500) to take a place on the Henley Business School Executive or Flexible Executive MBA programme commencing in September/October 2017 (the“Prize”). Full details of the programme can be found at the website.
- The Prize as described is available on the date of publication. All elements of the Prize are non-transferable to any other intake or mode of study and are only available to those students studying via the UK-based MBA programme.
- Accommodation, travel, study trip travel, extra materials and visa costs are not included unless otherwise stated by the Promoters. Only one scholarship is awarded per applicant and this cannot be combined with any other fee reductions. There are no cash alternatives to the scholarship.
Who Can Apply for this Scholarship?
The following criteria must be met in order for applicants to be eligible for scholarship:
- By entering the Competition, participants agree to these terms and conditions and acknowledge that failure to comply with them may result in disqualification. Submission of an entry will be taken to mean acceptance of these Terms and Conditions. No purchase is necessary to enter.
- The Competition is open to participants worldwide, except where prohibited by local laws and regulations aged 18 years and over. Employees or employees’ immediate family members of the 30% Club, Henley Business School or the Financial Times Limited, their agents, or anyone else professionally associated with the Competition are not eligible to enter the Competition.
College Admission Requirement
Entrance Requirements: The Competition is open to participants worldwide, except where prohibited by local laws and regulations aged 18 years and over.
English language Requirements: Applicants from outside the home country will often need to meet specific English language/other language requirements in order to be able to study there.
How to Apply for this Scholarship?
The deadline for entry is 5pm on May 22, 2017. Entries should be sent to mba-at-henley.ac.uk entitled ‘Women in Leadership Scholarship application’. Up to 10 finalists will be shortlisted from all entries received by the deadline. A panel of judges will choose the winning entrant who will be notified by the early July 2017. The finalists will be expected to attend the FT Women at the Top Summit on 27 September 2017 where the winner will officially be announced.
To enter, participants need to provide:
- An application form complete with participant’s details.
- An 800 word opinion piece entitled,
‘Can gender diverse leadership help ensure that technology is used to benefit society?’