Turkiye Graduate Scholarship Program is a scholarship program of Turkey Government for international students. This scholarship is for students from all over the world. However, only post graduate programs can be supported by this scholarship. Students who are willing to pursue Master’s Degree program in Turkey can apply for this scholarship. Students who want to atten PhD program can also apply for Turkiye Graduate Scholarship Program. But this scholarship is not for Bachelor degree program.
Deadline: 17 Feb
Turkiye Graduate Scholarship Program is applicable in any university of Turkey. There is no specific university for this scholarship. The student who will avail this scholarship, can use it in any Turkey university.
- Any university of Turkey
This scholarship is for Master’s and PhD programs. Almost every field of study is eligible to be supported by this scholarship. But Bachelor degree program cannot be financed by this scholarship.
- Master’s Degree and PhD Degree programs
Who Can Apply:
Students from anywhere of the world can apply for this scholarship (except from Turkey). This is an international scholarship and is not limited by any region based criteria.
- International Students
Benefits of this Scholarship:
Turkiye Graduate Scholarship Program is a very attractive scholarship program. The main reason of this attraction is the benefits of this scholarship. Because of covering almost everything a student needs, this scholarship has been a much desired scholarship program among students throughout the world. The benefits of this scholarship are:
- Monthly allowance. For Master’s Program the allowance is $300 and for PhD program the allowance is $400.
- Travel allowance
- Health insurance
- Full free tuition fees
- Accommodation facility and
- Free Turkish Language program
These are the benefits of Turkiye Graduate Scholarship Program.
To be eligible for this attractive scholarship program, there are some certain criteria that must be met. The criteria are:
- Applicant must have passed GRE, GMAT, TOEFL, DELF, YDS, ALES or similar exam successfully.
- Maximum age limit for Master’s program is 30 years old.
- Maximum age limit for PhD program is 35 years old.
- Must have completed 4 years Bachelor degree program or equivalent.
These are the eligibility criteria for this scholarship. If this criteria are met by a candidate, he is eligible to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, follow the following steps.
- First of all register an account using this link: Register Here,
- Now login using the email address and password you have used to register,
- After that fill up the online application form,
- Then upload the necessary documents,
- Finally submit your application online.
This is how you can apply for this scholarship.