OFID stands for Opec Found for International Development. OFID’s Scholarship Award for International students is a scholarship program funded and organized by OFID. The purpose of this scholarship is to help students from developing countries to study Master’s degree program. It is a trends in developing countries that students do not continue study after Bachelor degree program. Instead of further study, the like to hold a job and earn their livings. To encourage these young talents, OFID’s scholarship has been initiated.
Deadline: 1 May
Country: Any Country
OFID’s Scholarship Award for International students is a scholarship program which for any accredited university or higher educational institutions. There is no specific university or institution list.
- Any Accredited University / Institute
OFID’s Scholarship Award of International Students is for development related programs. Environmental science, economics and science and technology related education programs can be supported through this scholarship.
- Environmental Science
- Any Science and Technology related subject
Who Can Apply:
Any student from developing countries can apply for this scholarship. However, students from OPEC member countries cannot apply for this scholarship.
- Students from any developing country
Benefits of this Scholarship:
The benefits of OFID’s Scholarship Award for International Students are:
- Full tuition fee coverage
- Other educational costs
- Travel allowance
- Health insurance
- Monthly living allowance
These package of benefits has made this scholarship very alluring. That is why a large number of students from developing countries try to avail this opportunity.
To be eligible for OFID’s Scholarship Award for International Students the following eligibility criteria must be fulfilled.
- Applicant must be within 23 to 32 age range
- Must have completed undergraduate degree program which is 4 years Bachelor degree or equivalent
- Minimum cgpa to apply is 3.00 out of 4.00 or equivalent.
- Applicant must be from developing countries which are not member of OPEC
If these eligibility criteria are fulfilled, then a candidate is an eligible to candidate to apply for this scholarship.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship, follow the following steps:
- First of all register an account. Use the link to register: Register Here
- Then login using your email address and password which you used to register the account
- After that, fill up the online application from properly
- Finally upload CV, two recommendation letters, Bachelor’s certificate/transcript, acceptance letter into postgraduate program, passport copy and essay.
- The last step is simply submit the application
This is how you to apply for this scholarship.