Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships
Macquarie University is one of the reputed universities of Australia. Among several campuses, North Ryde Campus of Macquarie University offers Macquarie Vice-Chancellor’s International Scholarships every year. This scholarship program is for both undergraduate and postgraduate study.
Deadline: 30 June
Scholarship in: Macquarie University North Ryde Campus, Australia
Scholarship for: Students from all over the world except ASEAN countries, a European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand.
Field of Study:
Undergraduate and post-graduate studies. The following fields are preferred for this scholarship opportunity:
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in Engineering,
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in Environment,
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in Human Science,
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in Media,
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in Linguistics,
- Bachelor Degree or Masters Degree in Education.
- Tuition fee coverage up to $10,000
Eligibility for this scholarship are as follows:
• Must not be from ASEAN, a European country, Mongolia, Australia or New Zealand.
• Applicant must have to fulfill the requirements of getting admitted to Macquarie University North Ryde Campus, Australia
• Have achieved a minimum GPA of 5.0 out of 7.0 for Postgraduate applications and minimum requirement of an ATAR equivalent of 90 out of 100 for Undergraduate applications.
• Applicant must have to apply in the mentioned programs above
• Applicant must have to apply for a full-time degree program.
How to Apply:
The application process of this scholarship is very straight forward. Interested student can apply for this scholarship by online application. Click on the link below to go to the online application form.
Online colleges are very popular nowadays. Because of the growing popularity a lot of new online colleges are getting into the field of online education. Concurrently, the existing online colleges are developing their online education programs. Through constant modification and development, online education programs have gained reliability. However, still there are many online colleges which are not properly accredited. Before getting admitted in an online college, the first thing is to look at is accreditation. If an online college is not properly accredited, then it doesn’t matter how attractive the online courses of that college, student should never get admitted into those online colleges. Only accredited online colleges are reliable.