Lund University of Sweden celebrates its every jubilee by announcing scholarship for it students. The amount of Lund University’s Jubilee Scholarship is very high. Every year this scholarship is awarded for masters program. A huge number of students wait for this opportunity every year. Because of the attractive benefit package Lund University’s Jubilee Scholarship is extremely popular among students who want a scholarship for masters degree program.
Deadline: Registration Deadline: , Submission Deadline:
Scholarship in: Lund University, Sweden
Scholarship for : Masters programs
Number of Scholarships: More than 20.
Target group: International Students
Benefits of this Scholarship:
The benefit of Lund University’s Jubilee Scholarship is tuition fee waiver. The education cost of Lund University, Sweden is very high. But this scholarship comes with a benefit of full tuition fee waiver.
- Full tuition fee waiver
The following eligibility criteria must be met if a student want to apply for Lund University’s Jubilee Scholarship.
- Must be an international student
- Must have completed undergraduate program that is equivalent to Lund University’s undergraduate program
- And must apply for a masters program through: www.universityadmissions.se
These three eligibility criteria determine whether or not a candidate is eligible for this scholarship or not.
How to Apply:
To apply for this scholarship program, follow the steps provided below:
- First of all, register through the link : Registration Link
- After have registered, you will have to choose a masters program
- After have chosen, take part in quiz competition
- Finally submit the ‘quiz competition materials’
Once you have submitted, you are considered as a candidate of this scholarship program. However, you have to submit before the deadline.