Walden University is one of the leading online universities of the world. As a part of spreading higher education through out the world, Walden University offers a lot scholarships. Once of the scholarship schemes of Walden University is Advancing Public Health Excellence Scholarship. This scholarship is not a scholarship but a group of scholarships for the student who are studying public health related subjects in Walden University.
What this Scholarship Offers:
There are five different scholarships under this scholarship scheme. All of the scholarship of this schemes is for public health students.
- Public Health Advocate Scholarship
- Public Health Leader Scholarship
- Public Health Mentor Scholarship
- Public Health Executive Scholarship
- Public Health Visionary Scholarship
These are the five scholarship that students of public health department have who are studying public health in Walden University.
Value of these Scholarship:
All of this scholarship carry same value. For BSc students, the scholarship is a full free tuition fee scholarship. And for those who are doing MSc or PhD, this scholarship is extended to $10,000 with full free tuition fees.
- Full free tuition fee
- Full free tuition fee + $10,000 for students of MSc and PhD.
- Applicant must be a student of Walden’s B.S. in Public Health, MPH, MS in Health Education and Promotion, Doctor of Public Health (DrPH) or Ph.D. in Public Health program.
- Only newly enrolled student are eligible for this scholarship.
- Current student of Walden University cannot participate in this program.
- Students, who already got some other scholarship offers from Walden University are not eligible.
These are all eligibility that a student must possess in order to participate in this scholarship program.
How to Apply:
The scholarship application process of Walden University is a lengthy and complex process. It is actually a series of processes. Click on the link below and follow the steps shown. It’ll make the application process a little easier.